Saturday, July 12, 2008

10th grade geometry

In tenth grade, I was about 15 years old, and geometry class took on a new meaning for me. I sat in front of a new kid, I think his name was Howard. The chairs we sat in had a hole in the back about five inches across, four inches high. The hole was right where your butt crack would be on the back of the chair. I recall sitting up straight in my chair, Howard would scrunch down in his chair behind me and put his knee in the hole of my chair, pushing on my butt. I'm not sure if he knew what he was doing or not, but for obvious reasons, I looked forward to geometry class every day. I'd sit down, leaning forward to my butt would be pushing through the hole in the back of my chair, he'd lean down, and push against me from behind. I remember getting an erection for about forty minutes every day during this class, day dreaming about being with Howard, dreaming about whether Howard knew what he was doing. I also remember doing very badly in geometry, getting my first 'C' in any class ever. I remember my mother hired a tutor to get me rolling in geometry better. Little did she know that all it would have taken was another seat in the class and my focus and concentration might have been a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home