Saturday, July 12, 2008

Freshman year

I remember being a freshman in college and rooming with a boy who was so totally hot I had to study in the library because I couldn’t concentrate with him in the room. I remember we’d go to bed and I’d lay there thinking about the day and he’d think I was asleep and he’d start jerking off. It was so completely unbelievable. His breathing would get all hot and heavy and I could hear his hand going back and forth rubbing up against the bedsheets, faster and faster and before I knew it, I was getting all hot and heavy and just as he would cum, I would cum at the same time he was. I just figured he must know we're both shooting at the same time, but I didn't figure he'd act on it.

One night in late January of my freshman year, my roomie was taking care of business, and, of course, it got me going too. He was breathing heavy, I was breathing heavy, and suddenly, he jumped out of bed and pulled the sheet off me, revealing my nakedness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home