Saturday, July 12, 2008

A second chance

I’ve been thinking about my first experience at my friend’s house and have been thinking it may not have been my first experience. It may just be the first experience I remember.

There were dozens of times my first roommate and I would get all wasted and we'd go to sleep, pass out more like it, in the same bed. (His was the only one setup to lay down and watch t.v.) I haven’t sorted out all the memories yet, but I do remember waking up once to go to the bathroom and discovering I was naked in bed with him. Of course, it made me hot, but I knew he couldn’t, that he wouldn’t do anything because he wasn’t like me. Looking back on that event, it makes perfect sense that he had stripped me and gone down on me that night. I woke up naked and figured I’d just stripped myself because I’d spilled something or had an accident or something. I woke up and tried to go to the bathroom and had to wait until my erection settled down. Not a whole lot there, but I’m still figuring it out.

It didn’t take long after that first night for my best friend and I to get together again. About a week later, he called me to see if I could come to Lancaster for the night. I quickly agreed.

Soon enough, we told his parents we were heading downstairs to watch television. It was about eight-thirty in the evening. He closed and locked the door to the basement; I knew what was next.

We lay down on his waterbed and watched about fifteen minutes of some show. I wasn’t really watching and I’m pretty sure he wasn’t either.

I looked over at him and we stared at each other for a few seconds. I took the initiative this time and leaned up to take off my shirt. He just lay there to watch. I then slowly took off my shorts. He watched.

I lay back down on the pillow and waited for him. He gestured to my underwear. I closed my eyes and pulled them down to my knees, then pushed them to my ankles, then kicked them to the floor and opened my eyes. He was staring at my erection. I could see in the blue haze of the television he was totally captured by me. And I was really scared. I was laying here naked. If his parents came down or tried to, I’d be, we’d be caught.

He moved towards me and rested his head on my stomach, taking my penis in his hand and squeezing it gently.

Within minutes, my penis was in his mouth and I was getting close to nirvana. He was biting softly on the head and the pain just further enflamed my erection. I just couldn’t believe this was happening. I closed my eyes and imagined what it was like to have a penis in my mouth and it suddenly occurred to me that I had one right next to me, that if I just took his shorts off, I could do what he was doing.

I tried to move to get to his shorts, but he was getting me real close to cumming and I couldn’t concentrate on getting him naked. A few moments later and my back arched and I exploded with huge cumshots into his mouth until I was completely drained.

I slumped back onto the bed and waited for him to finish gathering himself and withdraw to his side of the bed.

But he didn’t withdraw. He moved back down my body and put my penis back into his mouth and kept blowing me. It quickly got uncomfortable and I got more than a little nervous.

When I cum, all I want to do is get dressed. To be laying here with him still naked, still getting a blowjob was so uncomfortable that I tried to pull away, but he insisted I stay where I was. I lay my head back down on the pillow and closed my eyes.

It took about fifteen minutes, an eternity to be laying there naked, but I soon stiffened again. I’d succeeded in getting him to take his shorts and underwear off and got him to lie down next to me in a 69 position.

My penis grew inside his mouth and his grew inside mine. I’d never given a blowjob and was trying to do what he did to me.

I could feel him getting to the point of cumming and I braced myself. He started to jerk me off and while I felt him preparing, I was also getting close.

A few minutes later, he took in a deep breath and shot his hot sticky cum into my mouth in huge loads which I unfortunately swallowed too quickly to enjoy. A moment later, I shot a few small cum drops onto my stomach which he licked up.

We both put on our underwear and lay on his bed and watched tv for a while. It was still early and we were wide awake, so we watched tv for a while.

It didn’t take long before he was trying to pull my underwear off again. And I rose to attention quickly with his tight grip around my balls.

In minutes, we were both blowing each other again until we both came in each other’s mouths.

It was so crazy, I remember driving home thinking about what the heck I was doing.

He and I hooked up like that a few more times that summer. It was basically the same thing each time.

I remember one night, I tied his hands behind his back with one of his ties for a few minutes. He didn’t seem to have any problem with that and I started to think of telling him more about myself.

I remember typing a story on my old AT computer in the basement of my old house and sending it to him and waiting for his reaction.

The story was about my hanging. It detailed for him how when I was in high school, I met up with a friend, a girl, who liked to have me hang from my waist. I told him about how she and I would walk home from school and go directly to my bedroom. I told him about how she would wrap a belt around my waist, get me to stand on a chair in the middle of the room, and attach that belt to a hook on the ceiling. I told him about how I would step off the chair, how she’d pull the chair away from my reach, and how I’d hang there from the ceiling. I told him how she’d make me pull my shirt off and throw it to her. I told him how she’d make me pull my jeans off and kick them to the floor. I told him how she’d insist I pull off my underwear and hang naked for her. I told him how within a few minutes of hanging there naked that I’d cum with a fury that made the pain of hanging and the embarrassment of hanging naked in front of this girl all worthwhile. Finally I told him how she’d cup her hand underneath my penis as I was cumming to catch it all, then make me swallow my own cum before she’d allow me to get down. I told him the entire thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home