Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hanging for her

Hanging with her watching me became almost a norm for me. We’d go upstairs, I’d wrap the belt around my waist, she’d hook my to the hook hanging from the ceiling, and then take the chair away and wait for me to cum. It only took about seven or eight minutes, but I had to strip naked, cum in her hand, then swallow my own cum to get the chair back.

There were times when she’d hold my own hand out to catch the cum shot, then be forced to lick my own palm clean. There were a few times when she refused to put the chair back.

The first time that happened really freaked me out. I was hanging there for a few minutes and she was pushing my side making me spin around and I was getting close and because she and I had done this so many times, she knew I was close. She grabbed my hand, cupped it, I came in it, then swallowed everything on my palm and waited for the chair.

No chair. Instead, she sat back down and told me I had to cum again before she’d let me down.

When I cum, especially while hanging, I want to get down quickly. The belt starts to dig into my waist and my skin starts to hurt because it has 150 pounds pulling on it.

No chair. And no bargaining with her either.

I struggled and begged her to give it back. I got angry with her and demanded she let me down, but after a few minutes, it became obvious she wasn’t budging.

So I gave in and started to concentrate on cumming again. My right hand drifted down to my crotch and I began to massage my penis into getting hard again all the while watching the minutes tick by on the clock next to my bed. Eleven minutes I’d been up here. Not a lot of time in the big picture, but when you’re hanging there naked, jerking off right after swallowing your own cum shots, it’s a long time.

At thirteen minutes, I was getting close. I closed my eyes and tried to focus and about three minutes later, shot another small load onto her palm, which she made me swallow before I got the chair back.

I cursed her as I was dismounting, but I knew it was an incredible feeling. She controlled my destiny and inside, I knew it turned me on. And thinking back, I knew she knew it turned me on.

I remember she’d found out from her brother that if a boy hangs not from his waist, but upside down from his ankles, he'll cum within three or four minutes. And if properly positioned beneath his own erection, can cum into his own mouth.

Well, that was all it took for her to get me to hang upside down.

She could avoid forcing me to eat my own cum from her hand or my hand and force me to put my mouth underneath the cum shot.

I didn’t object, but it took some practice to position myself in the right place to be sure the cum shot into my mouth, not up my nose or into my eyes or hair.

I’d move my dresser over under the hook, climb up on top of it and attach my ankles, then she’d move the dresser away and down I’d go.

Back then, I had the stomach muscles to curl up under my penis and get within about two inches of giving myself a blowjob. It didn't have to shoot that far and I usually got most of it in my mouth.

She was into watching me eat my own cum and I was into her watching me hang naked, no matter how or what I had to do. I was only 17 or 18 at the time, so what did I know?

I remember her and I going to the movie theater she used to work at and hanging out inside the store. She made me bring my belt and once inside, she found a bar up on the ceiling about 20 feet in the air, moved this huge ladder over underneath it, and made me attach myself to the bar. I did as she wanted and a few minutes later, I was hanging from the ceiling 20 feet off the ground, throwing my clothes down to her. It was crazy! Hanging there naked! Took me all of two minutes to cum, which she caught on her hands and arms and forced me to lick off when I got down. Forced. Now there’s a contradiction. She really wasn’t forcing me to do anything I didn’t want to do, it just seemed that way at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home