Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hanging for him

So I told my best friend this whole story and as quick as you can blink, we were going downstairs to his basement so I could hang for him. And hang I did.

I remember the first time I did it for him, I was so scared of what he’d say or do. I hooked myself to the one of the joists in the basement and told him to pull the chair away and hung there for him for a few minutes. He started to pull my jeans and underwear off and I took off my shirt. He moved to the front of me and I gave him a blowjob while hanging. Then as he was almost ready to climax, he stepped to the back of me and I heard the chair move, and I watched upside down as he stood on it, then felt his erection at my hole, felt his penis get slippery with his saliva, then as I’m hanging there, he tried to push into my hole. He quickly withdrew and a minute later, I was cumming on his floor, and asking for the chair.

It went on that way for a while that summer. I wanted to hang for him every time we were together.

It seemed that every time we were together, something unusual happened.

One time we were playing cards at his house with friends. It got to be pretty late, 10:00pm, and everyone broke up to get ready for bed.

He and I went to his bedroom and just as I'd hoped, he locked the door.

It took only a few minutes before he was taking my clothes off and I was taking his clothes off. In no time, we were both in each other’s groin, performing blowjobs on each other in a near perfect 69.

He moved and got up and returned a moment later, sitting behind me, pulling my hands back, and binding them up with one of his business ties. Tight. I couldn’t get the knot out if I was looking at it, it was so tight.

We laid back down, face to face, and he climbed on top of me. He put his erection in my mouth and then went to work on mine.

Me being tied up must have gotten him going, because I got to him before he could get me. He was pumping inside my mouth wrapped tightly around his penis, and in a few minutes, he was thrusting with huge cum shots into my throat. I quickly swallowed in huge gulps.

He stopped blowing me, but before I could be disappointed, he untied my wrists, then forced my legs over my head until my knees were practically next to my ears. My hole was pointed almost straight up. And then I realized my erection was in my face. This was way back when I was real skinny and pretty loose and could stretch out like this.

He moved next to me and reached in to grab hold of my penis and began to pump it again. With each movement up and down, it seemed like the head of my penis was getting closer and closer. Indeed, he was pushing my rear down to push my penis to make contact with my mouth, but it got to about two inches and no further. But then it seemed like my penis was getting longer and with each stroke, I was getting closer. He kept stroking it for about three more minutes until I felt it cumming. He must have sensed it because he told me to open my mouth. I did and a moment later, ejaculated four huge loads of semen into my own mouth, onto my own tongue. And drips of it covered my lips, my cheeks, my nose. I couldn’t believe it. I just couldn’t believe what I’d done.

I sat up and wiped my face with my shirt, then put on my shirt.

Suddenly, the door knob to the bedroom clicked. Someone was trying to get in. He called in for us to wake up, that I needed to move my car.

We quickly dressed, but in our haste, I put on his jeans and didn’t realize it until I was already in the living room. I was sure because it was so dark, no one else realized it either, but it was one of those scary moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home