Saturday, July 12, 2008

Electrocuting my balls

The experimenting with the electricity continued while I was alone at home. When we moved out of our apartment, the experimenting moved too, from my rear, to my balls.

I remember reading a short story on the Web about a fraternity who tortured their pledges with extreme spanking, gay rapes, forced masturbation, forced fellatio, and electrical wires attached to the pledges’ testicles and electrodes forced down the pee holes and up the butt holes.

It was an unbelievable short story, ran about thirty or so pages. I remember reading it and getting about five pages into it and having an erection so hard and so big that with minimal manual help, I could cum so easily, it was scary.

I think after reading that story was the first time that I really thought I could shock my balls. And the excitement was almost overwhelming.

I remember the first time was downstairs in the basement of my old house. I made sure no one would be there for several hours, then went downstairs to prepare.

I used a piece of duct tape to attach the one electrode to my left testicle, then carefully poked my right testicle with the other electrode and wow! It hurt like nothing I’d ever felt before, but by bringing the power down with a dimmer switch, it got tolerable, tolerable enough to bear.

I took the power down, way down, then attached the other electrode to my right testicle with another piece of duct tape. It hurt, but I was able to manage the pain.

Slowly, over the next several minutes, I was able to push the power up until I was practically screaming with pain. I tried to keep my voice down, but it hurt so much I could barely concentrate on my voice. And then I pushed the power up a little more and then I really was screaming. The pain was unbearable. I couldn’t believe I was able to handle it. It was like a glass-studded glove was squeezing my balls. And then I started to masturbate and each time I moved my hand down my erection, the pain got to be too much, so I started jerking off faster to end it and when I was finally ready, I exploded with such a fury, the cum shot me square in the face with a huge blob of cum that immediately started to dribble down my face while I was furiously trying to turn the power off to the electrodes still shocking my balls.

And I continued doing that to myself every chance I got, cleaning up after myself by hiding the power equipment and transformer in my filing cabinet each time.

In fact, because I was doing it so often, it got to the point where I just left the power equipment out under my desk downstairs, so all I had to do was take down my shorts, plug the power in and attach the wires.

Those wires evolved into alligator clips which then evolved into not one clip for each testicle, but two.

It then grew into finding a digital timer and setting it to go on at a certain time.

In the past few years, the digital timer has been very nice. I’ve taken to turning on the power to the digital timer, attaching the clips to my balls, adjusting the power to a point where I just couldn’t take it anymore, then turning the power off. I would then set it up to go on about six minutes later.

In the meantime, I’d tie my ankles to the bottom of my bed and tie one of my wrists to the top, spread eagle.

I’d then tie up the other wrist and wait for the power to go on.

And it does, I am powerless to do anything about it until I can get the one wrist untied; that usually takes about two or three minutes, but all the while, my balls are being electrocuted and I am screaming my head off in agony.

I remember one time I went to see him at his house. I got there around noon and by 12:30, I took off my clothes and spent the next half an hour sitting around with a boner that wouldn’t quit, waiting for him to also get naked.

For whatever reason, that never happened.

He dragged me downstairs and I hung for about ten minutes before he got bored and pulled down his pants and asked me to blow him. He got bored of that too and went around the back and tried to get in my hole like before. It was crazy. I must have hung that time for more than twenty minutes.

Another time, we went into the garage and he pulled over the ladder. He’d had it all set up already, so all I had to do was climb the ladder, attach the belt around my waist to the chain hanging from the ceiling and he’d pull the ladder out.

But he told me to go to the top of the ladder and tip toe to hang at the highest point I could.

I did.

And a few minutes later I was hanging about 15 feet from the floor of the ceiling and was ready to pop a few minutes later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Electrocution is "DEATH BY ELECTICITY!" You shocked your balls. I wish people would stop using "electrocution" wrong!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home