Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Getting caught as a pledge

I pledged a fraternity while at college back in the day before laws were passed to prevent massive hazing. It was day three, a Friday afternoon, and I knew my roommate would be going home for the weekend. Classes ended and I had a few hours before I needed to be out at the fraternity house to help with the party. I was practically running to my dorm room to hang in private before having to eat and get out to the house.

I set up the cable in the center of the room, hooking it to the light fixture in the ceiling. I pulled the chair over, wrapped the belt around my waist, settled myself, then stood on my tiptoes to hook the belt to the cable. Click and it was done. I tested it quickly and prepared to step off the chair.

It was hot in that dorm room. It was so hot that day. I was in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and a pair of sneakers. I weighed no more than 140lbs and at 6-3, was thin as a rail. Almost sickly.

I looked around to make sure it was okay, noted it was 4:3o in the afternoon, then slowly lifted my feet up, and pushed the chair away so I could barely touch it. As I'd done dozens of times before, I then positioned my toes up against the wall and pushed a little on the wall to start me swinging back and forth. A few more times of swinging and I then reached back to the chair and pushed it a little further away.

A few moments later, my swinging had stopped and I tried reaching for the chair. It was at least six inches beyond my outstretched fingers. I'd have to push up against the wall again to start the swinging again to get back within reach of the chair to get down.

A quick look back at the clock. It was 4:33 and I was hanging.

Kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks while I hung there. Then pulled my shirt over my head and unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down.

Checked the mirror; still couldn't believe I was hanging again.

Pulled off my underwear and checked the time again. 4:35.

I didn't notice the door. I was hanging with my body turned away from the door and I hadn't even noticed the door had slowly opened and my Big Brother from the fraternity was standing in my room looking at me.

What I heard literally made me choke - I heard Tim clear his throat and close the door.

My head swung around. He was standing near the door, watching me as he locked the door. He was shirtless as usual, in flip flops, and shorts.

Panicked, I reached for the chair. And kind of flying in mid-air, reached again and again and again and then turned myself and pushed against the wall to begin the swinging.

I saw him start to shake his head as he leaned across the room and pulled the chair to himself and sat down in it.

I was turning a bit in mid-air, but our eyes never left each other. We stared at one another for at least five minutes. Quiet. Thinking.

"So, you wanna tell me what's going on?"

I just continued the stare. He did the same.

Quiet. Thinking.

"This is how I used to train for swimming. Builds up my stomach muscles and shoulder muscles."

He nodded and continued to stare me.

"Yeah, I don't think so," he said, beginning to shake his head slowly and walking over to me.

"So why don't you have a swimsuit on," he asked, pushing my shoulder gently, making me spin.

I didn't have an answer to that.

"Why are you naked?"

I didn't have an answer to that either.

He pushed my shoulder again, harder this time, and I spun around faster.

In mid-spin, I could make out the clock. It was 4:40.

When I hang, it takes only about 15 minutes for it to happen. I was quickly approaching that time and with him in the room, it would be happening in front of him.

"Okay, okay, okay," I began. "You're right, it's not for swimming. It's not for swimming, you were right. It's for something else."

He returned to sitting in the chair.

As my spinning slowed, I checked his line of sight and quickly covered my private parts. My waist was about five feet in the air; he could see everything.

And my penis was growing slowly, I could feel it.

"That's not necessary, you know. I've seen everything already."


Slowly, my hands dropped away to reveal my nearly rock hard erection.


"So you're hanging for swimming, huh? Looks like you're hanging for your swimmers," he pointed out.


We stared at each other for another minute and then something started. I could feel it. It was boiling over. I could feel it was nearly ready. I was in a near panic-state and started yelling at him to let me down or he'd regret it.


"Well why don't you just keep your voice up and I'll just go over here," he said walking to the door, "and I'll just open the door for your friends to come in and discover what it is exactly that you're doing."


I quickly begged him to close the door and lock it. I looked at the clock. 4:47. I'd been hanging for 17 minutes and now there was no return. I was going to cum and I was going to cum right in front of my big brother.

I started breathing heavy and I continued to get close. I couldn't control it, it was going to happen. Moaning and groaning, I looked at my erection - it was already dripping pre-cum. Scott got real nervous; guess he thought I was going into convulsions. He came right up to my face and asked if I was okay.

"Ahhhh," I grunted. He got the message and backed up a little, sitting in the chair, but pulling it closer.

"Ahhhhh," I grunted again. My breathing was labored, I could barely catch my breath, panting and sweating and.

"AHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I half-screamed shooting a large rope of semen half-way across the room, slapping Scott in the chest with the viscous fluid, immediately beginning to puddle down his stomach before he could even react.

Scott pulled back his head to move away quickly, but it was too late to avoid being hit with another huge cum shot two-feet long that hit him on his legs. Another splattered on the floor in front of him every two seconds. I was screaming for him to move, but he was stopped in motion - unable to get out of the way.

After more than 30 seconds, I was finally done and slumped against the cable, my arms and legs in defeat hanging heavily.

A few moments passed as I just hung there.

I looked up a little to watch him wipe my cum off his chest and legs. I thought he'd be totally grossed out, but he wasn't. He took it in stride.

"Sorry," I offered.

He nodded. Then shook his head. "Don't worry about it."

I grunted a little. "Can you hand me the chair?"

Blown away and totally surprised when he said no.

He started walking over to the chair. "Do it again, then I'll let you down."

I started to violently shake my head and argue that I couldn't. It didn't work like that. I've never hung for more than 30 minutes. I pointed to the clock and made him aware it was now 35 minutes. Told him I'd never hung for more than 30 minutes and never had cum twice while hanging. Argument. Swearing. Threats.

And three minutes later, I was still hanging naked.

And I actually started to cry and beg him to let me down. That I didn't care if he made me depledge. That I was nearing exhaustion and couldn't hang anymore.

He stood there. He stood there and looked at me.

And then bent down to the floor and using his fingers, scooped up a large puddle of my cum into his palm.

"Here," he said. "Lick this up and I'll get you down after you cum again. Or don't lick it up and you can hang again all night."

I hung there in not believing him. I shook my head.

He started for the door. I cried out for him to stay.

He came back and put his palm out.

It stared at me.

I stared back.

Closed my eyes, grabbed his hand, and licked it clean.

5:15. I'd been hanging for 45 minutes and could barely lift my arms or head. Total exhaustion.

Couldn't move.

Scott came over to me again, pulled down his shorts, pulled down his underwear.

"Choice one is hanging until you can cum again. Choice two is a blow job until I cum in your mouth and you swallow it."

I chose to hang. He massaged his penis into a full erection, then pulled his shorts up again and sat down.

I reached down to my own penis and started massaging it.

5:28.

To my surprise and my relief, my penis slowly came back to life. In another two minutes, I had it going again.

I kept going and could feel something brewing. I pumped on it faster and faster.

I stole a peak at the clock and then at him. 5:40. And he'd dropped his shorts and underwear again.

He was scooting the chair closer to me.

Closer to me.

His erection was getting closer.

I pumped on my own erection furiously - faster, faster.

I could feel something coming. Something. I could feel my balls wincing as whatever semen was left in them boiled up.

I opened my eyes and he was right under me. Positioning his erection under my head. I knew what was next.

My balls were almost buzzing, straining under the pressure.

Our eyes caught each other. He was jerking off. I was jerking off. I reached down to his crotch.

Our eyes never left each other.

I reached down to his crotch, touched the head of his penis as he was jerking off. As I was jerking off. Touched the head of his penis with my finger. Touched the head of his penis with two fingers. He groaned. I groaned. I was close. Touched the head of his penis with three fingers, pushing his hand away. I was jerking off myself like crazy. Wrapped my fingers around his erection and he was going nuts. Jerked once. Jerked him twice. Jerked him to get into a rhythm with my own pumping. Jerking off him and jerking off myself in rhythm. I was close. His head whipped back and forth, eyes closed, kicking his underwear to the floor. I'm naked hanging. He's naked sitting. I'm jerking off both of us. And, and, so close. I can feel it. And, and here it comes. Here it cums. Here it cums. I'm nearly screaming out. He's nearly screaming out. Moaning and groaning and grunting and nearly screaming, both of us and, and.

My cum finally spurted out of my erection, splattering across Scott's chest, slapping his chin with droplets, spilling onto my fingers and rolling off, raining down on his legs and just as suddenly, Scott grunted one loud groan, and erupted his own foot-long ropes of cum straight up in the air, spraying my face and nose and cheeks with his juices. And another and another cumshot hit me in the face, immediately raining down and dripping down my face. I kept pumping him and he kept cumming with rope after rope of the sticky stuff, gushering onto my fingers, my hand, grunting and groaning the whole time.

And just like that, it was over.

His head slumped forward. I withdrew my hand and glanced at the volume of cum dripping down my fingers. Looked like I'd dipped my whole hand in a bowl full of creamy, pearl-colored shampoo.

We didn't speak. He stood up and turned away, backtracking to the other side of the room. Pulling the chair with him.

I tried to wipe my hand on my hip, but it didn't work too well. I just had too much of Scott's jism on me.

And still I hung there. Still naked. Having cum twice.

5:48pm.

I'd been hanging for almost an hour and a half. And was nearly to the point of passing out from exhaustion.

My arms and legs hung lifeless. I looked like a raggamuffin doll. Like cooked spaghetti noodle held in the middle.

5:49.

He was trying to compose himself before turning around to me.

My erection passed. I looked down at it and it was still dripping the white goo. I was too tired to wipe it away. The cum formed a growing drop that seemed impossibly large to still be hanging there.

I cleared my throat.

He turned to me and instinctively grabbed the chair, positioning it under me.

The cum drop on my penis fell on the floor as I gripped the back of the chair it to swing my feet onto it.

After one hour and 25 minutes, I was finally standing again. Slumping against the cable, holding onto it for support actually, trying to regain my balance. Tired. Exhausted.

He watched me as I labored to disconnect myself from the hook and climbed down. Naked. Dripping. Cum everywhere.

I stood in front of him about two feet away. Looked into his eyes. He looked into mine. He reached out slowly and we embraced.

Scott was as slippery as I was. Our semen mixed together as we hugged. Slimy. Thinking. 6 p.m.

It took a minute as we separated and began getting ourselves together.

Maybe he thought I would have been more freaked out by what had just happened, but I wasn't. And neither was he.

He wasn't in any hurry to get his underwear or shorts on or get cleaned up. He sat in the chair still nude.

I wasn't exactly in any hurry either and can't figure out why.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and kind of fell over on the mattress. Naked. Both naked. Covered in our cum. Drying. Itching a little.

I looked at the cable hanging from the ceiling. Looked at Scott. He looked at me.

Maybe I just wasn't conscious of being naked still. Maybe we were both in a state of shock. He just sat there. I looked at him closer.

His penis was still dripping a little semen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home